Saint-Aubin 1er cru "En Remilly" 2020
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Saint Aubin 1er Cru
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2020
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : August 2020
- Parcel : La Montagne et La clairière de la Montagne
- Estate bottle date : September 2021
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2023: 91/100
"Limpid light yellow color. Engaging nose combining white fruits, butter, exotic accent, discreet oak. On the palate a rich, round and greedy young vintage carried by a measured freshness. The intensity is there, a wine that does honor to its appellation ."
• Keeping period (in good conditions): 2023-2033
• Service temperature: 13 to 14°C
• Service: to open 20 minutes before drinking.
Food & wine matching examples:
As an aperitif with shrimps or oysters, or a slice of foie gras. Vol-Au-Vent. Moules Buchot with cream. Burgundy snails. Prawns. Brochette of grilled gambas. Asparagus plate. Salmon with its macedoine. Scallop with cream. Morels omelette. Soft boiled egg on corn salad. Fresh salmon Carpaccio with herbs. Traditional Blanquette of veal. Boiled chicken. Slice of fresh goat cheese.