View full size
Puligny-Montrachet 1er cru "Champ Gain" 2017
- Origin : Vines from an other winegrower
- Appellation : Puligny-Montrachet 1er cru
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2017
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : September 2017
- Estate bottle date : December 2018
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2019-2028
- Service temperature: 15 to 16 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.
You want to buy our wines or see prices? Create an account