Meursault 1er cru "Charmes" 2015
- Origin : Vines from an other winegrower
- Appellation : Meursault 1er cru
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2015
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : September 2015
- Estate bottle date : January 2017
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2019-2028
- Service temperature: 15 to 16 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.