Meursault "Le Limozin" 2019
- Origin : Vines from an other winegrower
- Appellation : Meursault
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2019
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : September 2019
- Parcel : "Le Limozin"
- Estate bottle date : January 2021
- Wine guides references : Guide Gilbert & Gaillard
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2022: 93/100
"Light golden colour, luminous. Toasted woody nose, notes of hazelnut, ripe white fruit white fruits and infused white flowers. A cuvee combining fullness, youthful ardour youthful ardour and promising aromas. The breeding is racy, the freshness well in place. Poultry with morels."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2022-2032
- Service temperature: 13 to 14°C
- Service: to open 20 minutes before drinking.
Food & wine matching examples:
As an aperitif with shrimps or oysters, or a slice of foie gras. Vol-Au-Vent. Moules Buchot with cream. Burgundy snails. Prawns. Brochette of grilled gambas. Asparagus plate. Salmon with its macedoine. Scallop with cream. Morels omelette. Soft boiled egg on corn salad. Fresh salmon Carpaccio with herbs. Slice of fresh goat cheese.