For History lovers, we can point out the different owners of the Château:
In 1270, Jean de CRUX and in the 14th century, J. de CHAISSAIGNE
In 1385, J. Damas
In 1408, Hugues de CHASSAGNE, adviser of the King
In 1577, the De la Boutière family purchased "la Seigneurie de CHASSAGNE" from the descendants of François de FERRIERES
In 1706, Charles de la Boutière had his only girl, Marguerite, married with Jean-François Antoine de CLERMONT MONTOISON
In 1710, he made his son-in-law the sole legatee of all its properties.
During the French Revolution, the Château and its estate, planted with vines, were auctioned to the citizen LESPAGNOL then resold in pieces.
The north wing has been extended by a home building.
The south wing has been destroyed and replaced by a winery.
During the second part of the 19th century, Mr. and Mrs MASSON DUBOIS, wine-merchants, have all pieced together.
Mr. Charles MIMEUR acquired in 1919, from the MASSON DUBOIS family, the vines of the Château, a part of the north wing and its cellars, and the winery of the Château de Chassagne-Montrachet.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
huston we have a problem