Château de Chassagne Montrachet 2012
- Origin : BM vines of the Château
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : Red
- Vintage : 2012
- Grape varietal : 100% Pinot Noir
- Harvest date : August 30th 2012
- Parcel : Les 40 ouvrées du Domaine du Château
- Estate bottle date : December 2013
- Wine guides references : Guide Hachette - Guide Dussert Gerber - Guide Gilbert et Gaillard
A full and ample Chassagne with strong freshness.
- Colour : Deep purple colour
- Nose : Complex with beautiful cherry and raspberry flavours, stressed by slight oaky notes.
- Mouth : A real presence, a well-structured fruity mouth with blackcurrant taste. A long and complex final.
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2014-2025
- Service temperature: 19 to 20 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to well aerate.
Rib roast, Roasted loin of lamb, Roasted leg of lamb, Grilled entrecote, Roast beef , Roast pork shoulder with its potatoes,
Calf's kidneys in the burgundian way, Roasted rabbit with Dijon mustard, Duck breast with apples, Grilled andouillette, "Coq au vin" with dices cubes, Bresse chicken with roasted stuffing, Boiled beef with vegetables, Ox tongue, Guinea-fowl with Brussels sprouts, Soft fermented cheeses...
You want to buy our wines or see prices? Create an account