Château de Chassagne Montrachet 2011
- Origin : BM vines of the Château
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2011
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : August 30th, 2011
- Parcel : Parcels of Domaine du Château
- Estate bottle date : January 31st, 2013
- Wine guides references : Guide Hachette - Guide Dussert Gerber
Firework on the finish!
- Colour: Clear gold with green tints
- Nose: Fine tipical nose with flint, linden-tree flowers, white ripe fruit notes
- Mouth: Slender, concentrated, tense and very expressive on grilled almond touch.
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2014-2025
- Service temperature: 15 to 16 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière,Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.