Château de Chassagne Montrachet 2002
- Origin : BM vines of the Château
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2002
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : September 20th, 2002
- Parcel : Parcels of Domaine du Château
- Estate bottle date : January 20th, 2004
- Wine guides references : Guide Hachette - Guide Dussert Gerber
A smart wine, with a great ageing !
- Colour: Dashing
- Nez : Still young, all the primary aromas are still present. Added to the maturity aromas, it creates a large complexity.
- Bouche : Smart, mild and floral.
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2005-2020
- Service temperature: 15 to 16 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.