Château de Chassagne Montrachet 2020
- Origin : BM vines of the Château
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2020
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : September 2020
- Parcel : Parcels of Domaine du Château
- Estate bottle date : February 2022
- Wine guides references : Guide Gilbert& Gaillard
Gilbert& Gaillard Guide 2023: 90/100
"Pale yellow gold color, some green reflections. Rich nose combining white fruits, floral scents, vanilla oak. Harmonious mouth, round, fresh, still a little angular and shy but the essential is there. Long finish on the grapefruit, fine wine."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2022-2030
- Service temperature: 13 to 14 °C
- Service: to open 20 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.