Château de Chassagne Montrachet 2018
- Origin : BM vines of the Château
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2018
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : 1rd September 2018
- Parcel : Parcels of Domaine du Château
- Estate bottle date : January 2020
- Wine guides references : Guide Gilbert& Gaillard
Gilbert& Gaillard Guide 2021: 93/100
"Pale gold color, luminous reflections. Nose of bread crumbs, honey, flowers and white fruits.Very pure, very fresh vintage, which highlights the fruity richness. Acidity and bitterness associated with a full, fat, velvety substance. Timeless pleasure."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2020-2028
- Service temperature: 13 to 14 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.