Château de Chassagne Montrachet 2015
- Origin : BM vines of the Château
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : Red
- Vintage : 2016
- Grape varietal : 100% Pinot Noir
- Harvest date : September 2016
- Parcel : Les 40 ouvrées du Domaine du Château
- Estate bottle date : January 2018
- Wine guides references : Guide Hachette - Guide Dussert Gerber - Guide Gilbert et Gaillard
Gilbert & Gaillard Guide 2018: 89/100
"Intense ruby color, purple hues. Racy nose, cherry, fine spices, floral dimension. Soft attack, fresh mouth, ample, well connected, firm, with perfumes charming net and precise, harmonious whole. We are already enjoying it, but we will wait 3-5 years."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2018-2030
- Service temperature: 19 to 20 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to well aerate.
Rib roast, Roasted loin of lamb, Roasted leg of lamb, Grilled entrecote, Roast beef , Roast pork shoulder with its potatoes,
Calf's kidneys in the burgundian way, Roasted rabbit with Dijon mustard, Duck breast with apples, Grilled andouillette, "Coq au vin" with dices cubes, Bresse chicken with roasted stuffing, Boiled beef with vegetables, Ox tongue, Guinea-fowl with Brussels sprouts, Soft fermented cheeses...