Château de Chassagne Montrachet Old Vines 2013
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2013
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : August 30th, 2013
- Parcel : "Houillères" and "Charrières" parcels
- Estate bottle date : January 2015
- Wine guides references : Guide Hachette - Guide Dussert Gerber
Very promising wine.
- Colour : Clear bright golden colout with green tints
- Nose : Delicate, spring flowers, white fruit
- Mouth : Weel-linked mouth, fine rich, concentrated and silky, brought by a small freshness and a mineral touch.
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2014-2020
- Service temperature: 15 to 16 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.