Chassagne-Montrachet "Les Houillères" 2018
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2018
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : 1st September 2018
- Parcel : Les Houillères
- Estate bottle date : January 2020
- Wine guides references : GIlbert & Gaillard
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2021:
92/100: Light gold color, luminous reflections. Nose of toast, brioche, ripe white fruits, floral touch (hawthorn). Seductive palate, ample, generous on the scents. Tonic body, nice overall freshness. Balance and density are on the program.
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 202012028
- Service temperature: 13 to 14 °C
- Service: to open 30 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.