Chassagne-Montrachet "En Journoblot" 2019
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2019
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : September 2019
- Parcel : En Journoblot
- Estate bottle date : January 2021
- Wine guides references : GIlbert & Gaillard
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2022: 95/100
Bright, hoppy colour. Nose of roasted almonds, white flowers honey, white fruits, yellow fruits. A fresh, very aromatic chassagne aromatic, suggesting a delicate honeyed sweetness. Young, lively and cheerful. Wine complete, majestic."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2022-2032
- Service temperature: 13 to 14 °C
- Service: to open 20 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns 'a la plancha', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.