Chassagne-Montrachet \"En Journoblot\" 2020
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Chassagne Montrachet
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2020
- Grape varietal : 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest date : September 2020
- Parcel : En Journoblot
- Estate bottle date : February 2022
- Wine guides references : GIlbert & Gaillard
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2022: 93/100
\"Superb pale yellow colour with brilliant reflections. Nose of white fruits and tangerine, touches of fresh cream and vanilla. Subtle, round and powerful on the palate. An explosion of flavours and an interminable finish. To be drunk with scallops.\"
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2022-2032
- Service temperature: 13 to 14 °C
- Service: to open 20 minutes before drinking or to aerate well.
Food&wine matching examples:
Duck foie gras on toasts, Hake, Gilthead Bream, roasted back bass, Salmon steack in foil, Grilled king-size prawns \'a la plancha\', Lobster salad with vegetables, Fish fillet with its creamy sauce, Trout Meunière, Bresse Chicken with its creamy sauce, Asparagus.