Chambolle-Musigny 1er cru "Les Chabiots" 2002
- Origin : Vines from an other winegrower
- Appellation : Chambolle Musigny 1er Cru
- Color : Red
- Vintage : 2002
- Grape varietal : 100% Pinot Noir
- Harvest date : 20 septembre 2005
- Parcel : Les Chabiots
Chambolle-Musigny is often presented as the most feminine wine of “Côte de Nuits”. Indeed, its intensity and finesse express themselves in an elegant subtlety.
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2010-2022
- Service temperature: 17 to 19°C
Food & wine matching examples:
Suits well with game birds (partridge, pheasant) or roasted lamb and veal. You may also taste this wine on cheese such as Brillat-Savarin, Reblochon, Vacherin, Brie de Meaux or Chaource. It also goes well with cleaned rind cheese.