Bourgogne Aligoté 2020
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Bourgogne Aligoté
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2020
- Grape varietal : 100% Aligoté
- Harvest date : August 2020
- Parcel : Les pierres
- Estate bottle date : September 2021
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2023: 89/100
"Pale yellow colour with light green highlights. Delicate nose of flowers and white fruit. Expressive, acidulous palate, with a light woody note that supports the wine. Nice salinity on the finish. Serve with grilled fish."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2023-2028
- Service temperature: 12 to 14°C
- Service: to open 15 minutes before drinking.
Food & wine matching examples:
During a picnic with a sandwich or a cooked pork meats plate. At the bar with your favorite paper. With a white or black pudding with apples. With a dozen oysters freshly opened. With a dozen snails of Burgundy cassolette. With prawns, with meat or fish sauerkraut. Slice of fresh goat cheese.