Bourgogne Aligoté 2019
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Bourgogne Aligoté
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2019
- Grape varietal : 100% Aligoté
- Harvest date : September 2019
- Parcel : Les pierres
- Estate bottle date : September 2020
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2022: 88/100
"Golden yellow colour with bright reflections. Beautiful nose of white fruits, hints of fresh butter butter and vanilla. Round, seductive, delicately woody attack, reminiscent of toasted brioche. Fresh and acidic evolution. Serve with oysters."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2022-2027
- Service temperature: 12 to 14°C
- Service: to open 15 minutes before drinking.
Food & wine matching examples:
During a picnic with a sandwich or a cooked pork meats plate. At the bar with your favorite paper. With a white or black pudding with apples. With a dozen oysters freshly opened. With a dozen snails of Burgundy cassolette. With prawns, with meat or fish sauerkraut. Slice of fresh goat cheese.