Bourgogne Aligoté 2018
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Bourgogne Aligoté
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2018
- Grape varietal : 100% Aligoté
- Harvest date : 10th September 2018
- Parcel : Les pierres
- Estate bottle date : August 2019
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2021:
88/100: "Pale gold color, sparkling reflections. Typically engaging nose, with accents of limes, field flowers, vegetal touch. A frank, full-bodied, generous aligoté, offering a nice tangy sensation. The fruit is crunchy, present, the finish very invigorating."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2020-2025
- Service temperature: 12 to 14°C
- Service: to open 15 minutes before drinking.
Food & wine matching examples:
During a picnic with a sandwich or a cooked pork meats plate. At the bar with your favorite paper. With a white or black pudding with apples. With a dozen oysters freshly opened. With a dozen snails of Burgundy cassolette. With prawns, with meat or fish sauerkraut. Slice of fresh goat cheese.