Bourgogne Aligoté 2017
- Origin : Bader-Mimeur Vines
- Appellation : Bourgogne Aligoté
- Color : White
- Vintage : 2017
- Grape varietal : 100% Aligoté
- Harvest date : 10th September 2017
- Parcel : Les pierres
- Estate bottle date : August 2018
Guide Hachette 2021: One star!
Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2020: 87/100
"Light gold color. Nose with candied lemon notes, touch of flower honey (lime blossom). Round, full mouth, with an enveloping material. A structured aligoté who does not forget the fruity pleasure, the latter being fresh and available."
- Keeping period (in good conditions): 2019-2023
- Service temperature: 12 to 14°C
- Service: to open 15 minutes before drinking.
Food & wine matching examples:
During a picnic with a sandwich or a cooked pork meats plate. At the bar with your favorite paper. With a white or black pudding with apples. With a dozen oysters freshly opened. With a dozen snails of Burgundy cassolette. With prawns, with meat or fish sauerkraut. Slice of fresh goat cheese.